Saturday, February 01, 2003

The New Popsicle Pussy Feminism in the Work of Flarfette Jones



At the same time, it has to be distinguished, I think, from feminine hysteria, which is covert and isolated; it is much more difficult for a woman to perform hysteria and/or silliness in public, the social opprobrium far more severe.
                              --Maria Damon

Pussy ... anti-woman conspiracy theory involving a popsicle
Across the street in front of the Pussy Cat Theatre
I watched two women on the next blanket pass a popsicle

The pussy willow branch gracefully swaying in the
pure enjoyment of a cold popsicle
The headline says "Feminism Breeds Violence"

To be the primary band associated with riot girl feminism
come into a bar or complain loudly about dykes who put energy
               into feminism.
I like to go out with guys and talk about pussy.... Holy Christ on a
               popsicle stick!

She made me tea and gave me a popsicle, showed me
I'm a pussy... since, y'know... Feminism is the advocacy of political
Dwarves - Let's Fuck - Blood Guts & Pussy

Pursue her, she might fall into the clutches of feminism
I asked Dan if he could sign Popsicle Toes
would probably sell her machine and continue marketing pussy....

Pierce Brosnan is a pussy prettyboy ... Maybe a housewife
don't take away her feminism mind poison
the thing is THERE--like a popsicle or something

something *fun*. Go sit in the sun with a popsicle.