Friday, January 31, 2003

Statement of Poetics



I'm a formalist ... for I have let my anger pass.
But, while you're down there, kiss my ass.

Threnody licked her knuckles like a cat. "Tesseracts of lost futures?
Oceans move and wombs weep. But we’ve forgotten such poetics.
We think in terms of tampons on our pregnant bellies.
But this week, you can kiss my ass."

"The Politics and Poetics of Palestinian"...
"Gayatri Spivak and the poetics of suicide resistance"...
Far up in the sky,
I want to disconnect my lips, and kiss my ass goodbye.

Oh, kiss my ass, man ... I curse the world when I find the Poetics
in der Jack Kerouac School for Disembodied Poetics
"and I'm gonna get real fuckin' drunk."

Looking for a symbolic and articulate online poetics?
I'd like you to kiss my ass.
Call this poetic is a outrage for all poetics! I have nothing to do with such things.
Do not like his aesthetic theories, they "can, you know, kiss my ass."
On the other, nothing says "kiss my ass" like butt cleavage.

Yes, I know this is a joke forwarded by e-mail.
But truer words have never been spoken.
Kiss my ass if you don't like North Dakota.